Some of the most popular designed swings that are available for parents of infants include the cradle style of swings. The cradle style of swing provides a soft and soothing environment to comfort the infant while in the swing.
There are sixteen different sound modes that are available through the swing that can allow the infant to be stimulated or lulled to sleep, depending on the style of the song that is chosen and the speed of the swing that the sounds are combined with.
Features of the Fisher Price My Little Sweetie Cradle ‘n Swing include:
- The nest like design ensures that the infant is going to remain comfortable and soothed while in the swing, perfect for newborns as the infant can get a similar experience to that of the womb
- Sixteen different songs can be chosen from while the child is in the swing
- Six speeds are available for the swing
- Parents can choose from the option of swinging back and forth as well as swinging side to side, allowing them to choose the type of motion based on the preference of the infant
- Soft toys are designed in a mobile form to stimulate and lull the infant while they are in the swing
- Three point harness system ensures that even newborn infants are going to remain in place and safe while in the swing
- Easily folded design can be stored in a closet or even behind shelves in the nursery – making it a great full size swing option for small spaces
The varying motions of the swing can allow the parent to choose the side to side motion of the cradle, similar to the rocking arms of the parent or choose from the traditional front to back motion of the swing. Depending on the preference of the infant, parents can choose the motion that is best suited to their mood.
The soft and plush seat combined with the cradle option give infants a comforting and soothing experience while in the swing, making it one of the most popular designs that are available on the market.
The combined features and comfort of this swing make it one of the most popular choices for parents, but prices can range upwards of $160 for the swing. Parents can compare prices online and in-store and use promotions to save the most while shopping for the popular cradle swing. However, it’s most commonly purchased from Amazon.com.